Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Manna

That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight,acquaintance, and recognition].
Col. 1.10

This is the verse I'm taking with me, to camp. We (Steven, Geoff and I) will be gone for two weeks. Camp life is so different. It's good in so many ways, but there is a part that is difficult too. Getting people together and living together and working HARD. It can make you or break you. But, I love it. I keep going back even though every time has it's unique challenges, and every time it's over I don't know if I'll ever go back.
I compare it to my experiences with having a baby,..... you long for that baby to make it's arrival, it happens, and it's grueling, and you think I won't ever do that again, but time heals all wounds... and you do it again. I love my babies.....and I love camp. What else can I say?

No comments:

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David