Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My 50th birthday?





How can I be 50? I sure don't feel like I am. I am so blessed with friends and family that love and care for me. I had a wonderful birthday. Dave bought me a cake from Wuollett bakery. It was a raspberry torte, with marzipan covering it. He brought me a beautiful arrangement, including roses, daisies, carnations, mums and babies breath. My girls, Nikki and Ginny took me out for lunch at the Modern cafe and then we all went over to Aveda. They treated me to an hour long facial. It was really relaxing. Then we all met at the house for cake. A perfect end, to a perfect day.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Sounds like you had a lovely birthday...The cake looks beautiful!

Elisabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mmmmmm - looks like a yummy cake.

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David