Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's a law


Hey I just wanted to say a few things, as I'll be gone for 3 weeks.
First Scotty is out of the hospital! He was released on Friday. We found out that it was a staph infection, that he had. He is feeling much better.
Second, we had a visiting minister Friday night, and he was speaking of becoming Kingdom minded. Really good. On Saturday morning Dave and I had to go to Mankato (to clean a building), a 1 1/2 hour drive. As we were traveling, we listened to a message called "The Law of Confession". We passed through a shower, and saw a rainbow. I was thinking about rainbows, how they are one of Gods' laws. The conditions have to be right, but when there is rain and sunshine, there will always be a rainbow. It's a law! True and never failing. It made me very happy. It was a vivid picture of Gods' faithfulness to us. It's equally true for any of Gods' law. What you speak out of your mouth will happen. So what do you want to happen? I use a little book by Charles Capps. Words are alive, you can use them for life or death, it's a law. I was speaking some Life Words today, and I'm looking for some GOOD things to happen.
I'm going to try to post when I'm gone, but I'm usually pretty busy at camp. The picture is from camp, North Central Camp Cherith,(camp-cherith.com) flag raising every morning.
I love you and pray Gods best plan for you, see you when I get home...

No comments:

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David