Wednesday, September 03, 2008

September


Hebrews 6.18-20 (the Message) We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go. It's an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God where Jesus, running on ahead of us, has taken up his permanent post as high priest for us, in the order of Melchizedek.

I read this today and it made me think of my feelings recently.
Scottie came through once again. There were a couple of times when I was doing just that, holding on with both hands to the promise God gave me.
John 4:50 (The Message)

Jesus simply replied, "Go home. Your son lives."

The man believed the bare word Jesus spoke and headed home. On his way back, his servants intercepted him and announced, "Your son lives!"

But Scottie is good! No more pacemaker, no wires! That is victory.
I went over this week to his house and helped make salsa . Pretty much everything came from the garden! I wish I had a picture, but I don't.But we're not finished yet putting things in jars, so I'll get one.
I hope you all had a great Labor day. We did, Dave and I spent it together at the MN state fair. It was great, a perfect day.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Very encouraging! May God bless and keep you and your family.

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David