Monday, October 13, 2008

Manna



Acts 18:10 (Amplified Bible)

" For I am with you, and no man shall assault you to harm you, FOR I HAVE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS CITY."

We have to remember we're not outnumbered. Sometimes this world seems so evil, we feel outnumbered. And don't get me wrong, I believe we still have a lot of work to do for the Lord, but it's all about what we think is true.
Yesterday I was listening to some people talk about President Lincoln and his general, General George B. McClellan. Now McClellan was a good man, but many times he didn't believe he should win or even could win. In his mind he was outnumbered. Before we can have any impact we must believe we are conquerors, we are the winners. Now Say- I am a winner!"

No comments:

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David