Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Psalm 37:7 Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him...

A friend of mine told me a "story" about being on a plane in a holding pattern.
Not a fun place to be.
She related it to how we can get ourselves so worked up about "life". Worrying over the "hows" and "whens" and "whys".
I have felt like that. When I feel like that, who am I trusting in? Myself, and my ability to do something about the "situation". Can I do anything, really? I can do as the verse here says, be still.
It's the best thing we can do.
I pray the New Year brings all the blessings you can imagine, with love

No comments:

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David