Monday, November 03, 2008

I was tagged by my dear friend Tammy- I've linked to her blog- She is a mighty woman of God, and has some mighty cute kids!

Here's how it works.1) Link to the person who tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1) In this lifetime I've considered being a nurse, a baker and landscape designer.
2) I would love to own a successful business.
3) I was born and have lived most of my life in Minnesota, but have also lived in Florida (which I lovingly call my 6 mo. "vacation"(it was nothing of the sort!) I had a 2 and a half year old AND a 4 mo. old baby and by the time we left, was pregnant with our 3rd. Evan (the baby) cried non stop the whole time, until we came home to MN, when he promptly stopped. But, don't get me wrong it wasn't ALL bad.
4) When I was a girl, my parents, who were both disabled, took us on many summer road trip vacations, camping along the way. I still have fond memories, of helping set up camp.
5) I have also daydreamed of giving away everything and traveling across America with my family in an RV.
6) My prayer is that we would find the right "job" and that we would be able to see our children and grandchildren (that live far away) more. Though I love them one and all!

I have tagged these wonderful women and friends!


Ella Bella
The Sparrow Talks
El Norteno
Happy Wife of Eliud
This is my Life
Renee Burt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun to read your tag post :o)

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David