Monday, February 23, 2009

Beyond their wildest dreams

But the seed planted in the good earth represents those who hear the Word, embrace it, and produce a harvest beyond their wildest dreams." Mark 4.20


This week we had some good seed planted! We were privileged to have Dr. Creflo A. Dollar here in Minneapolis,MN. It was our stewardship services at Living Word Christian Center.

The very first service he spoke about the necessity of getting fear out of our lives! He said that the only way satan can access our life, is to get us to fear.

Then he went on to talk about our spiritual hearing, how reading and praying are all good, but we need to hear the voice behind the Word. I loved this. When Saul was on the road and "The Light" came; there were people who saw the light but didn't hear the "Voice".

Acts 22.9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

I want to know that Voice. I want to hear the Voice behind the Word, so I am practicing hearing from God. I know that I am about to have a harvest beyond my wildest dreams!

I bless you now...
Numbers 6. 22-23

God spoke to Moses: "Tell Aaron and his sons, This is how you are to bless the People of Israel. Say to them,

God bless you and keep you,

God smile on you and gift you,

God look you full in the face
and make you prosper. In so doing, they will place my name on the People of Israel—
I will confirm it by blessing them."

1 comment:

el norteno said...

Amen! This is a good word. "Beyond your wildest dreams". It's hard to believe, because we can dream pretty big, but that's what GOD says and I BELIEVE what God says.

Beautiful Lily

Beautiful Lily

verse of the day

Contributors

BlogUpp!

Followers


The Hero Club Blog

Michael Yon

Star of David

Star of David